Azure Administrator Associate expired

Mirko Müller 0 Zuverlässigkeitspunkte
2026-03-24T08:32:01.9+00:00

Hello,

My Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate certification has recently expired. I am aware that the standard renewal window requires completing the free online assessment on Microsoft Learn before the expiration date, and I fully understand and accept this policy.

However, I never received any notification from Microsoft prior to my certification expiring. Typically, reminder emails are sent approximately six months before the expiration date to allow certificate holders to complete the renewal assessment in time. In my case, no such notification was received - not even a reminder closer to the expiration date.

Had I received the standard reminder, I would have renewed my certification promptly. The missed notifications were entirely outside of my control.

Given these circumstances, I would like to kindly ask whether there is any possibility of renewing my certification as a goodwill gesture, considering that the lack of notification from Microsoft's side prevented me from taking timely action.

I would greatly appreciate any guidance or escalation options available in this situation.

Thank you very much for your time and support.

Azure | Azure-Schulung
0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare

Ihre Antwort

Antworten können von Fragestellenden als „Angenommen“ und von Moderierenden als „Empfohlen“ gekennzeichnet werden, wodurch Benutzende wissen, dass diese Antwort das Problem des Fragestellenden gelöst hat.