Zusätzliche einstellungsbezogene Funktionen und Probleme innerhalb von Microsoft Teams for Business
2nd question: I cannot send Teams video meeting to other person. The button for 'Teams call' is grayed out. Does anyone know how to solve this?
Dieser Browser wird nicht mehr unterstützt.
Führen Sie ein Upgrade auf Microsoft Edge durch, um die neuesten Features, Sicherheitsupdates und den technischen Support zu nutzen.
Hello Community
For some time now, I have been unable to send TEAMS appointments in my Outlook. I no longer have access to TEAMS.
It turns out that I have too many Microsoft accounts, which are blocking each other. The organisation of the accounts is no longer comprehensible and I can no longer delete or manage the accounts myself. I no longer need most of the accounts (see image below).
I only need one account, REMOVE PII; all the others can be deleted.
My question and request to you is this:
Can you delete these accounts so that I can work with TEAMS again?
Thank you for your feedback and support.
Best regards,
Yvonne
Zusätzliche einstellungsbezogene Funktionen und Probleme innerhalb von Microsoft Teams for Business
2nd question: I cannot send Teams video meeting to other person. The button for 'Teams call' is grayed out. Does anyone know how to solve this?
Hi @Yvonne Muri
Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Q&A forum.
Regarding your issue, having multiple Microsoft accounts can definitely cause conflicts with Teams and Outlook. So here are some steps you can try:
For more details, please refer to: Abmelden oder Entfernen eines Kontos aus Microsoft Teams
For more details, please refer to: Anmeldeinformations-Manager in Windows
%userprofile%\appdata\local\Packages\MSTeams_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Microsoft\MSTeams
For more details, please refer to: Teams-Clientcache löschen
Please give it a try to see if it helps with your issue. Once you've tested it, let me know the result and after that, I'll assist you with your second question.
If the answer is helpful, please click "Accept Answer" and kindly upvote it. If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.
Hi Jess-Q
Thanks for your first support. Unfortunately it doesn't work!!!
I've done all your proposed steps, but theree's still the problem of two accounts REMOVE PII (one private, one business).
And I can't delete the business one, even the others below iek and outlook.
At the end, there has to be just one... the private REMOVE PII
May you help me - I'm really desperated!
Kind regards
Yvonne