Too many Microsoft accounts on Teams. How do I just keep one?

Yvonne Muri 0 Zuverlässigkeitspunkte
2025-09-24T09:35:38.0233333+00:00

Hello Community

 

For some time now, I have been unable to send TEAMS appointments in my Outlook. I no longer have access to TEAMS.

It turns out that I have too many Microsoft accounts, which are blocking each other. The organisation of the accounts is no longer comprehensible and I can no longer delete or manage the accounts myself. I no longer need most of the accounts (see image below).

Benutzerbild

I only need one account, REMOVE PII; all the others can be deleted.

 

My question and request to you is this:

Can you delete these accounts so that I can work with TEAMS again?

 

Thank you for your feedback and support.

Best regards,

Yvonne

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams für Unternehmen | Einstellungen | Andere
0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare

3 Antworten

Sortieren nach: Neueste
  1. Yvonne Muri 0 Zuverlässigkeitspunkte
    2025-09-26T10:02:13.03+00:00

    Hi Jess-Q
    Thanks for your first support. Unfortunately it doesn't work!!!
    I've done all your proposed steps, but theree's still the problem of two accounts REMOVE PII (one private, one business).

    And I can't delete the business one, even the others below iek and outlook.

    At the end, there has to be just one... the private REMOVE PII

    May you help me - I'm really desperated!
    Kind regards
    Yvonne

    Benutzerbild

    War diese Antwort hilfreich?


  2. Jess-Q 12,795 Zuverlässigkeitspunkte Externe Microsoft-Mitarbeiter Moderator
    2025-09-24T11:59:45.7966667+00:00

    Hi @Yvonne Muri

    Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Q&A forum.      

    Regarding your issue, having multiple Microsoft accounts can definitely cause conflicts with Teams and Outlook. So here are some steps you can try: 

    1. Remove unwanted accounts from Windows for Teams desktop 
    • Go to Settings > Account > Access work or school. 
    • Benutzerbild
    • Select Disconnect to remove the accounts you don't need 
    • Benutzerbild

    For more details, please refer to: Abmelden oder Entfernen eines Kontos aus Microsoft Teams

    1. Clear Cached Credentials 
    • Open Control Panel > Credential Manager > Manage Windows Credentials. 
    • BenutzerbildRemove any entries related to the unwanted Microsoft accounts. 

    For more details, please refer to: Anmeldeinformations-Manager in Windows

    1. Reset Teams 
    • Close Teams. 
    • Press Win + R, type: 
    %userprofile%\appdata\local\Packages\MSTeams_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Microsoft\MSTeams
    
    
    • Delete all files in that folder. 
    • Restart Teams and sign in with your main account. 

    For more details, please refer to: Teams-Clientcache löschen

    Please give it a try to see if it helps with your issue. Once you've tested it, let me know the result and after that, I'll assist you with your second question.


    If the answer is helpful, please click "Accept Answer" and kindly upvote it. If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".   

    Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread. 

    War diese Antwort hilfreich?


  3. Yvonne Muri 0 Zuverlässigkeitspunkte
    2025-09-24T09:39:23.3633333+00:00

    2nd question: I cannot send Teams video meeting to other person. The button for 'Teams call' is grayed out. Does anyone know how to solve this?

    Benutzerbild

    War diese Antwort hilfreich?


Ihre Antwort

Antworten können von Fragestellenden als „Angenommen“ und von Moderierenden als „Empfohlen“ gekennzeichnet werden, wodurch Benutzende wissen, dass diese Antwort das Problem des Fragestellenden gelöst hat.