Verwaltung von Medienwiedergabeproblemen und -einstellungen in Microsoft Edge unter macOS
Dieser Browser wird nicht mehr unterstützt.
Führen Sie ein Upgrade auf Microsoft Edge durch, um die neuesten Features, Sicherheitsupdates und den technischen Support zu nutzen.
I am trying out Edge as a replacement for Chrome and I found a bug while doing it.
While reproducing a video (youtube.com) If I want to cast the audio to another device the only way to do it is using settings -> More Tools -> Cast.... The Cast icon (which I have pinned) does nothing at all.
Even the cast popup does not appear while cliking the icon, it just appear if I go to settings and then it "looks like" is opened by the icon but it is not.
Verwaltung von Medienwiedergabeproblemen und -einstellungen in Microsoft Edge unter macOS
Thank you for the reply. Seems like you found a bug. Could you please use the Help Menu > Send feedback for the team?
They will email you once it is fixed.
I hope you find this information useful. If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to reach out. Otherwise, please take a moment to accept the answer. Wishing you good luck!
Hi,
I'm Sumit, here to help with your query on the Microsoft Q&A forums.
Apologies for any inconvenience you are experiencing. I am happy to help you today.
The cast button might not work if there are no devices on the network that support Google Cast. Are you certain that the other devices on the network support Miracast?
As for testing purposes, please install Edge Dev from https://aka.ms/EdgeInsider and install it. Please let me know if Cast works in the same.
I look forward to your response and am eager to collaborate until we find a solution.