Warum kann ich meine Dokumente aus der Cloud nicht mehr am Desktop bearbeiten?

Anonym
2024-11-20T08:02:28+00:00

Ich kann selbst erstellte Dokumente, sobald sie in der Schulcloud sind, nicht mehr bearbeiten. Nur noch in der Onlinecloud.

Ich habe bereits mit unserer EDV - die uns betreut kontakt gehabt, leider konnten die mir auch nicht weiterhelfen. Die meinen es ist ein Problem mit Microsoft.

Ich bitte DRINGEND um Hilfe!!!

Popup Fenster Meldung:

Arbeitsmappe bearbeiten (schreibgeschützte)- Anscheinend besitzen Sie nicht die Berechtigung für diesen Vorgang. Sie können sich mit dem Dokumenten besitzer in Verbindung setzen oder mit dem Helpdesk, um von diesem die Berechtigung zu erhalten.

Microsoft 365 und Office | OneDrive | Für das Bildungswesen | Andere

Gesperrte Frage. Diese Frage wurde aus der Microsoft-Support-Community migriert. Sie können darüber abstimmen, ob sie hilfreich ist, aber Sie können keine Kommentare oder Antworten hinzufügen oder der Frage folgen.

0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare

7 Antworten

Sortieren nach: Älteste
  1. Anonym
    2024-11-20T10:19:52+00:00

    Dear Sekretariat VS52 Solarcity,

    Good day and thank you for posting this in the forum.

    Per your description, I suspect that you are assigned with Microsoft A1 subscription by your institution but to double confirm that you can click the link below:

    https://portal.office.com/account/?ref=Harmony#subscriptions

    and can check which subscription have been assigned to you. Moreover, please provide the screenshot too. (Please remember to remove any confidential information while providing screenshots)

    I would also like to confirm that you mentioned "you no longer edit self-created documents as soon as they are in the school cloud. Only in the online cloud." could you also provide the screenshot of both the clouds?

    I would highly appreciate if you could also provide the screenshot of the error message?

    Furthermore, I bit confused with your description detail "Why can't I edit my documents from the cloud on my desktop anymore?" are you trying to edit the documents that was created on web version, and you want to edit that document in your Microsoft App install in your device?

    I am asking some question, because I could not find that information in your thread description to better understand your case.

    Please note that my first response may not resolve your current situation immediately. But, with your help and more detailed information, we can work together to find a specific guidance for your current query.

    I appreciate your cooperation and valuable time.

    War diese Antwort hilfreich?

    0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare
  2. Anonym
    2024-11-20T10:56:51+00:00

    Sehr geehrter Herr AJ RAJ,

    ja genau es ist das A1 Abonnement.

    Was genau würden Sie benötigen aus dem Screenshot?

    Wenn ich beispielsweise ein Dokument im Excel erstelle via Desktop App.. und dieses dann in der Cloud speichere, kann ich es nur in der Online Cloud bearbeiten, in der App kommt folgende Meldung.:

    Die im Bild oben ist die Fehlermeldung die ich bekomme...
    Alle anderen die Zugriff auf die Cloud haben, können alles ohne Probleme via App sowie über die Online Cloud bearbeiten.

    Ich bin was die Cloud betrifft leider nicht so affine.

    Vielen Dank für Ihre Hilfe und Ihre Zeit mir bei meinem Problem zu helfen.

    Lg. Laura

    War diese Antwort hilfreich?

    0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare
  3. Anonym
    2024-11-22T15:27:28+00:00

    Dear Secretariat VS52 Solarcity,

    Thank you for the reply and the screenshot.

    I would like to gather some few information from your side:

    1. Could you please try to login into the link: https://portal.office.com/account/?ref=Harmony#subscriptions

    and provide the subscription screenshot like below:

    I would like to ask some more questions to pinpoint the issue:

    1. As you mentioned the document is created by yourself in Microsoft Apps NOT in the web version, right?
    2. Are you facing the similar issue with other Microsoft Apps like Word, PowerPoint, etc.?
    3. Are you logged in into Microsoft Apps with the credentials that are provided by your institution?
    4. You also mentioned "school cloud" & "online cloud" are you referring to OneDrive Business & OneDrive Personal?

    If you could kindly provide this information, then we can together tackle this issue and get to the solution more quickly.

    I appreciate your precious time and cooperation.

    War diese Antwort hilfreich?

    0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare
  4. Anonym
    2024-11-25T07:53:54+00:00

    Hallo AJ Raj,

    1.)

    1.) Genau es wird in der APP erstellt. NICHT in der Webversion.

    2.) Bei den im Punkt 2.) genannten Apps besteht das gleiche Problem.. PowerPoint kann ich leider nicht sagen, da ich dieses nie verwende.

    3.) ja ich bin mit den zur Verfügung gestellten Logindaten angemeldet.

    4.) ich denke es bezieht sich auf OneDrive Bussines.

    mfg. Laura

    War diese Antwort hilfreich?

    0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare
  5. Anonym
    2024-11-26T13:26:39+00:00

    Dear Secretariat VS52 Solarcity,

    Thank you for the reply and the screenshot.

    As shown in the screenshot provided by you, it clearly shows that you don’t have “The latest desktop version of Office” that means you’re IT admin had previously assigned the correct license where you had the access to use the Microsoft Apps in your device but later on, I believe they had made some changes to your license.

    So, I would humbly ask you to contact your IT admin to reconfirm the correct license for your account. The issue lies with the correct subscription license to be assigned to your account.

    I appreciate your cooperation and valuable time.

    War diese Antwort hilfreich?

    0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare