OneNote on iPad Pro inserts PDFs in very poor resolution. How can I fix that

Anonym
2022-11-24T10:28:58+00:00

Hello together,

I’m using the German version of OneNote on my iPad Pro. I had no issues until I inserted a PDF into my OneNote document. It came out with very poor resolution so it’s very pixelated, when you zoom in just a little bit.

I know that this problem doesn’t persists on the Microsoft Surface because another student who uses OneNote sees also a reduction of the PDF but it’s just a little bit and way less then in my version.

I insert the PDFs over the shown button.

I have that issue with every PDF and other programs like GoodNotes have no problem so it must be a problem in OneNote.

Is there a solution to get higher quality for inserted PDFs?

Please let me know.

Best regards

David

Microsoft 365 und Office | OneNote | Andere | iOS

Gesperrte Frage. Diese Frage wurde aus der Microsoft-Support-Community migriert. Sie können darüber abstimmen, ob sie hilfreich ist, aber Sie können keine Kommentare oder Antworten hinzufügen oder der Frage folgen.

0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare

1 Antwort

Sortieren nach: Am hilfreichsten
  1. Anonym
    2022-11-24T14:41:01+00:00

    Hello David,

    I’m an, Independent Advisor and Microsoft user like you. Thanks for posting the query here at this forum. Sorry to that you're facing issue with OneNote resolution while loading a pdf.

    Could you please let us know if this is something which broken recently after any update ? Kindly try following workarounds.

    1. Make sure your iPad has latest version of IOS. If its possible, please try remove OneNote and do a clean installation.
    2. Try to load different set of PDF files. Sometimes the resolution in the original file from the pdf software may have issues.
    3. Instead of dragging to adjust the size, try to scale. Scaling is different from resizing in that it purposely distorts the picture to force it to fit into a specific area.

    3.1 Click to select the picture you want to scale. Eight small boxes — called selection handles — will appear around the outer border of the picture.

    3.2 Click any one of the four selection handles that appear in the center of the picture sides (not in the corners) and then drag the handle up, down, or sideways until the picture is the size you want.

    Please find the details over here - https://support.microsoft.com//office/0e730b31-0d42-4888-9ce4-f07d49607b4c

    Hope this information would be useful to you. Please feel free to get back if you need any additional info.

    Thank you! Ravikumar Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.

    War diese Antwort hilfreich?

    0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare