Microsoft Teams most recent files

Anonym
2024-07-24T06:59:38+00:00

Hi all,

since a few month I am missing the Files App in the left sidebar, where I can see and open the most recent files, I have accessed. It is essential to not waste time by surfing through the teams and folders to open a specific file.

Where did it go? Why was it removed? When is it coming back? :-)

Best regards

Chris

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams für Unternehmen | Dateien | Suchen und Freigeben von Dateien

Gesperrte Frage. Diese Frage wurde aus der Microsoft-Support-Community migriert. Sie können darüber abstimmen, ob sie hilfreich ist, aber Sie können keine Kommentare oder Antworten hinzufügen oder der Frage folgen.

0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare

2 Antworten

Sortieren nach: Älteste
  1. Anonym
    2024-07-24T07:35:39+00:00

    Hello Christian G,

    Thank you for reaching out to the Microsoft Community. My name is Eunice and I'm happy to help.

    I am sorry you are experiencing this problem. It looks like the Files app in Microsoft Teams has been replaced by the OneDrive app in the left sidebar. This change is part of the updates in the new Teams experience. The OneDrive app now serves the purpose of accessing your recent files.

    If you find this change inconvenient, you can provide feedback to Microsoft through their feedback portal to let them know how important this feature is to you. Kindly go to https://feedbackportal.microsoft.com/feedback

    In the meantime, you can still access your recent files by navigating to the OneDrive app in Teams or by using the Search bar at the top to quickly find your files.

    Let me know if you need more help.

    Regards, Eunice

    War diese Antwort hilfreich?

    0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare
  2. Anonym
    2024-07-24T07:53:32+00:00

    Wow, Thank you very much for the quick reply! It's even better than the former solution!

    War diese Antwort hilfreich?

    0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare