Auffinden von Dokumenten und deren gemeinsame Nutzung mit anderen in Microsoft Teams-Kanälen oder Chats
Hello
I’m Adeyemi and I’d be happy to help you with your question.
I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the "Restricted View" setting in SharePoint when using the Microsoft Teams app for iOS. This seems to be a known issue with the Teams app for iOS where the "Restricted View" setting doesn't work as expected.
As you mentioned, the feature works correctly on Android and Windows desktop apps, as well as the web version of Teams on Apple devices. This suggests that the issue is specific to the Teams app for iOS.
Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a direct solution available at the moment. However, you could try the following workaround:
- Use the web version of Teams on your Apple devices as it seems to respect the "Restricted View" setting.
- You could also try using the Azure Information Protection (AIP) mobile viewer apps to open protected files.
I hope this helps.
Give back to the community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
Kind regards, Adeyemi