Unterhaltungen zwischen mehreren Teilnehmern für die Zusammenarbeit und Kommunikation in Teams
Hello Johannes K ,
Thank you for reaching out to the Microsoft Community. My name is Eunice and I'm happy to help.
I'm sorry you're experiencing this problem. I understand you want to set a language in Teams on your Windows. To set a language in Microsoft Teams on Windows:
- Open Microsoft Teams and sign in.
- Click on your profile picture or icon in the top right corner.
- Select "Settings" (gear icon).
- Click on "Language" or "Language and Time Zone".
- Select your preferred language from the dropdown menu.
Reference link: https://support.microsoft.com/office/b506e8f1-1a96-4cf1-8c6b-b6ed4f424bc7
Alternatively, you can also set the language via the Windows settings:
- Open Windows Settings (Press Windows key + I).
- Click on "Time & Language".
- Select your preferred language under "Language".
Please know that changing the language setting in Windows will also affect the language in Microsoft Teams.
Reference: https://support.microsoft.com/help/12a10cb4-8626-9b77-0ccb-5013e0c7c7a2
Let me know if you need more help.
Regards, Eunice