Spell check in Teams chat

Anonym
2024-06-17T13:21:04+00:00

How do I set a langauge in Teams/Windows chat and select a language?

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams für Bildungseinrichtungen | Chats | Gruppenchats

Gesperrte Frage. Diese Frage wurde aus der Microsoft-Support-Community migriert. Sie können darüber abstimmen, ob sie hilfreich ist, aber Sie können keine Kommentare oder Antworten hinzufügen oder der Frage folgen.

0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare

2 Antworten

Sortieren nach: Am hilfreichsten
  1. Anonym
    2024-06-20T07:01:19+00:00

    Did change the language there but spell check still English

    War diese Antwort hilfreich?

    0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare
  2. Anonym
    2024-06-17T13:58:09+00:00

    Hello Johannes K ,

    Thank you for reaching out to the Microsoft Community. My name is Eunice and I'm happy to help.

    I'm sorry you're experiencing this problem. I understand you want to set a language in Teams on your Windows. To set a language in Microsoft Teams on Windows:

    1. Open Microsoft Teams and sign in.
    2. Click on your profile picture or icon in the top right corner.
    3. Select "Settings" (gear icon).
    4. Click on "Language" or "Language and Time Zone".
    5. Select your preferred language from the dropdown menu.

    Reference link: https://support.microsoft.com/office/b506e8f1-1a96-4cf1-8c6b-b6ed4f424bc7

    Alternatively, you can also set the language via the Windows settings:

    1. Open Windows Settings (Press Windows key + I).
    2. Click on "Time & Language".
    3. Select your preferred language under "Language".

    Please know that changing the language setting in Windows will also affect the language in Microsoft Teams.

    Reference: https://support.microsoft.com/help/12a10cb4-8626-9b77-0ccb-5013e0c7c7a2

    Let me know if you need more help.

    Regards, Eunice

    War diese Antwort hilfreich?

    0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare