Disable teams owners change (update) private teams to public

Anonym
2023-05-15T14:25:24+00:00

Hello,

is it possible to disable teams owners to change (update) a team in Microsoft teams from private to public?

When not is it possible to notify an Global Admin as soon as the change was made?

Thanks.

Leon

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams für Unternehmen | Aufgaben | Andere

Gesperrte Frage. Diese Frage wurde aus der Microsoft-Support-Community migriert. Sie können darüber abstimmen, ob sie hilfreich ist, aber Sie können keine Kommentare oder Antworten hinzufügen oder der Frage folgen.

0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare

3 Antworten

Sortieren nach: Neueste
  1. Anonym
    2023-05-16T14:42:40+00:00

    I'm afraid I'm running out of ideas. Let's ask other advisors and other Teams users for more suggestions that might help you.

    They would be able to reply to this thread and share their comments.

    Your patience will be greatly appreciated.

    War diese Antwort hilfreich?

    0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare
  2. Anonym
    2023-05-16T14:37:03+00:00

    Hi Mostafa,

    thanks for your answer, I appreciate it, but it is not the solution I was looking for, it is too general.

    Kindest regards

    Leon

    War diese Antwort hilfreich?

    0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare
  3. Anonym
    2023-05-15T15:04:33+00:00

    Hello! My name is Mostafa, and I will try my best to assist you with this so that you find a satisfactory solution.

    I’m sorry that you are experiencing this issue. Microsoft Teams does not provide a specific feature to disable team owners from changing a private team to a public team.

    Set up notifications to be sent to a Global Admin when specific actions are taken in Microsoft Teams. This can be achieved through the use of Microsoft 365 auditing and monitoring features.

    1. Sign in to the Microsoft 365 admin center with your Global Admin account.
    2. Navigate to the Security & Compliance center (https://protection.office.com).
    3. Go to the "Alert policies" or "Alerts" section, depending on the layout of the Security & Compliance center.
    4. Create a new alert policy or modify an existing one.
    5. Configure the alert policy to include the specific activities you want to monitor, such as "Update team settings."
    6. Specify the recipient(s) for the alert: the Global Admin or a group of admins who should be notified.
    7. Save the alert policy.

    If the above steps do not help, reach out to me, and I will be happy to help and try my best to resolve your issue. Thank you.

    Best,

    Mostafa

    War diese Antwort hilfreich?

    0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare