Ok I try this tomorrow... earlier you said its the RAM maybe because in memory recovery test it hang at 21%? So isn't it just the RAM?
BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Hello I really need help. Random Bluescreen started coming again on PC that worked fine for 2-3 years now. I build the Pc myself and first I had issues too, until I turned off the Turbo Mode settings in Bios, before that I had BSOD constantly on start, after the Turbo Mode was turned off it went well for some years. Now 1-2 month ago it started happening again and it went so bad that I couldnt get into Windows anymore, had to reset Windows and even after reset the BSOD keeped happening. I luckily found the turbo mode setting again and turned it off 2 days ago. Now for some time the BSOD was gone but i already had 4 BSODs since then. We checked my hardware, updated every Driver because a lot of them showed up from 2006 but Windows told me there isnt a better Version but with Easy Drive I found updates (before the reset) and made sure everything is ok. All chkdsk we have done were ok (no errors) and even Ram is ok. Now I rly need help because the BSODs starting again and this is still a big problem. I realized them coming again after I tried rendering a video and I couldn't because everytime I pressed start rendering on Davinci Resolve program it bluescreened so I could force it first before it came back every minute... Now my PC is reset and I only have few Programs installed and these 4 BSODs happened again. I downloaded WHOCrashed and I can post what it told me.
Computer name: DESKTOP-C8MU20R
Windows version: Windows 10, 10.0, version 2004, build: 19041
Windows dir: C:\WINDOWS
Hardware: ASUS, ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC., ROG STRIX Z390-F GAMING
CPU: GenuineIntel Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz 8664, level: 6
12 logical processors, active mask: 4095
RAM: 17085870080 bytes (15.9GB)
Crash Dump Analysis
Crash dumps are enabled on your computer.
Crash dump directories:
C:\WINDOWS
C:\WINDOWS\Minidump
On Thu 22.07.2021 17:17:22 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\072221-12859-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: intelppm.sys (0xFFFFF8029DB711F7)
Bugcheck code: 0xD1 (0x1, 0xFF, 0x0, 0xFFFFF8029DB711F7)
Error: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\intelppm.sys
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: Processor Device Driver
Bug check description: This indicates that a kernel-mode driver attempted to access pageable memory at a process IRQL that was too high.
This bug check belongs to the crash dump test that you have performed with WhoCrashed or other software. It means that a crash dump file was properly written out.
The crash took place in a Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time.
Sometimes on the BSOD the intelppm showed up as well so it should be related to this but I still can't find an answer or a fix how to solve this. Could it be a Harddisk that is weird? Because chkdsk told me everything is ok with my 120 GB SSD and 1 TB HDD but they are both like 10+ years old maybe they are too old this is my theory or something is wrong with the power adapter bc kernel mode bsod sometimes happened too.
I'm really greatful if anyone can help me with this problem. As I said we tested a lot and even reset Windows again but the BSODs coming again. I should mention that after reset I downloaded everything on my Harddisk C (my 120gb ssd) and no bsods but when i downloaded a game on my G (1tb hdd) midgame it crashed so I deleted everything on my G again but 2 Bsods happened after this again while playing Valorant on my C (SSD).
Windows für Zuhause | Windows 10 | Geräte und Treiber
Gesperrte Frage. Diese Frage wurde aus der Microsoft-Support-Community migriert. Sie können darüber abstimmen, ob sie hilfreich ist, aber Sie können keine Kommentare oder Antworten hinzufügen oder der Frage folgen.
40 Antworten
Sortieren nach: Neueste
-
Anonym
2021-07-24T22:29:10+00:00 -
Igor Leyko 112.4K Zuverlässigkeitspunkte Unabhängiger Berater
2021-07-24T18:52:09+00:00 Unfortunately error in intelppm.sys may indicate a problem with motherboard.
Please re-flash latest BIOS and then reset BIOS settings as described in manual.
-
Anonym
2021-07-24T17:08:06+00:00 So today after lowering frequency and increasing timings I got another bsod while playing a new installed game on my empty G Harddisk. This time the message was driver irql not less or equal with intelppm.sys and after restart another Bluescreen with message system service exception. Now I went down from 2400 Frequency to 1800 Frequency and timings are at 19/19/19/39, I'm not sure how many times I have to change it but I'm trying. You think the best thing would be buying new RAM that are on the QVL list? Because right now they are not on the list but as I said it worked fine for some years.
-
Anonym
2021-07-24T01:40:50+00:00 OK Never mind it still Bluescreened so next I'm gonna try to decrease Frequency and Increasy the Timings... Maybe gonna try with 17/17/17/37.
-
Anonym
2021-07-23T23:49:54+00:00 OK so what I have done now is checked the timings on my RAM (15/15/15/35) in the Internet and checked my own ratings on CPU-Z and I've found that in my current settings i had 36 clocks in Cycle time (tRAS) selected but on the Website it should be 35. So I went into BIOS and changed the settings a bit exactly how it was on the Web: DRAM Fraquency to 2400 instead of auto and DRAM Volt to 1.2 instead of 1.190. Now after change I checked CPU-Z again and I have some different numbers now I send the 2 pictures before and after here: