Einrichten zukünftiger Meetings mit Teilnehmern unter Verwendung der Teams-Kalender- oder Outlook-Integration
Thank you for your patience while I performed some additional testing in my own environment. I conducted testing in two separate Microsoft 365 E5 environments, one with a Teams Premium license and one without, and observed behavior very similar to what you described.
Based on both my testing and the current Microsoft documentation, I believe the behavior you're seeing is related primarily to how Teams handles the different meeting roles (Attendee, Presenter, Co-organizer, and Breakout Room Manager).
- When I used Presenter only, I couldn't always get the user to fully function as the breakout room presenter.
- When I temporarily added the user as a Co-organizer, configured the breakout room settings, and then removed the Co-organizer role afterwards, it sometimes worked, but not consistently.
- Keeping the user as a Co-organizer was not a solution either, because co-organizers aren't treated like regular room participants. In my tests, they could join rooms themselves, but I could not assign them to a breakout room in the same way as an attendee. This also matches Microsoft's documentation for breakout room managers.
Based on my testing, I don't think you're doing anything obviously wrong. In fact, the inconsistent behavior you described (one room working, another not, presenter rights applying inconsistently, etc.) is quite close to what I observed.
Microsoft also documents that breakout room managers are not assigned to rooms and instead move freely between rooms, which suggests that the product isn't really designed around the scenario of having a co-organizer permanently assigned to a specific breakout room.
For your reference:
- [GA'ed] Now in public preview: Presenter support in breakout rooms | Microsoft Community Hub
- Manage breakout rooms in Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Support
Also, the workaround of temporarily using the Co-organizer role appears to work in some cases, but I wasn't able to get consistent results either.
Since this behavior appears reproducible and affects the intended use of breakout rooms in webinars, I would recommend opening a support case with Microsoft. Support can collect logs and validate whether this is expected behavior, a known issue, or something that needs further investigation by the engineering team.
For business support:
- Collect Teams diagnostic logs: To help Microsoft troubleshoot the issue, affected users should first collect Teams logs from their device. If multiple users are affected, logs from 2–3 impacted users are usually sufficient: Collect log files for monitoring and troubleshooting in Teams - Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Learn
- Find your Microsoft 365 admin: If you don't know who the global admin is in your organization, you can find guidance here: How can I find my Microsoft 365 admin? - Microsoft Support
- Submit a service request: The Global Administrator should create a support request with Microsoft to receive advanced technical assistance. For detailed instructions, see: Get support - Microsoft 365 admin | Microsoft Learn
If your subscription is from a partner or reseller, contact the reseller's support provider to help open a service request on behalf of you instead.
If you discover any solutions or have additional insights, please consider replying to this thread to help others in the community.
I sincerely apologize for redirecting you to the Microsoft Technical Support Team. While I strive to assist as much as possible here in the forum, my resources are limited when it comes to backend-level diagnostics and advanced troubleshooting.
Thanks again for sharing your findings. It's actually reassuring to see someone else hitting the same behavior during testing.