Eine Cloud Computing-Plattform und -Infrastruktur für die Erstellung, Bereitstellung und Verwaltung von Anwendungen und Diensten über ein weltweites Netzwerk aus Rechenzentren, die von Microsoft verwaltetet werden.
App Service Certificates: Renewal and Rekey Failures Due to Domain Validation Errors
Problem description
I am experiencing failures with both automatic renewal and manual rekey of my Azure App Service Certificate. The provider returns HTTP 400 errors indicating that the request does not contain a valid fully qualified domain name. The current certificate includes specific domains, and domain verification is reported as successful with the DNS TXT record still published. I need assistance in diagnosing why these renewal attempts are failing and how to resolve the issue.
Environment
Azure App Service Certificates, Region not specified in case information.
What I've already tried
I have reviewed the case details and diagnostic information provided. No specific troubleshooting steps beyond this review are documented in the case.
Current status
I am seeking guidance on how to address the renewal and rekey failures, particularly regarding the domain validation errors and whether any additional steps are required to enable successful renewal.