Virtual Network: Troubleshooting Private Endpoint Connectivity in Azure

ManuelEscobar-9399 0 Zuverlässigkeitspunkte
2026-09-17T08:54:20.0233333+00:00

Problem description

I'm experiencing issues with routing to a private endpoint in Azure. Specifically, a source workload in one virtual network cannot connect to a private endpoint in a peered virtual network over TCP port 443. Connectivity to another VM in a different virtual network is successful, indicating the peering is functioning. The connection failure appears to be isolated to the private endpoint path. No detailed error messages or logs have been captured, and initial troubleshooting steps, such as traceroute, were inconclusive.

Environment

Azure Virtual Network scenario with a source workload in one virtual network and a private endpoint in a peered virtual network, destination reached by private IP on port 443.

What I've already tried

I have attempted to connect from the source workload to the private endpoint, which failed. I confirmed connectivity to another VM in a different virtual network. I ran traceroute, but the output was incomplete. No additional diagnostic outputs or troubleshooting steps have been documented.

Current status

The connectivity to the private endpoint continues to fail, while access to another VM in a peered network succeeds. I am seeking guidance on further diagnostics or configuration checks to identify the root cause and resolve the routing issue.

Azure
Azure

Eine Cloud Computing-Plattform und -Infrastruktur für die Erstellung, Bereitstellung und Verwaltung von Anwendungen und Diensten über ein weltweites Netzwerk aus Rechenzentren, die von Microsoft verwaltetet werden.

0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare

Ihre Antwort

Antworten können von Fragestellenden als „Angenommen“ und von Moderierenden als „Empfohlen“ gekennzeichnet werden, wodurch Benutzende wissen, dass diese Antwort das Problem des Fragestellenden gelöst hat.