Azure AD B2C: No access to tenant

Holger 0 Zuverlässigkeitspunkte
2026-08-16T13:05:08.12+00:00

When I select the desired B2C tenant (Tenant Id: ba20dc8d-be7b-xxx) in the Azure portal and click "Open B2C Tenant" under "Azure AD B2C Settings", then I’m prompted to sign in with an account.

But none of the accounts I’m aware of have access to the tenant.

It says that the user account does not exist in the tenant and cannot access the application "c44b4083-3bb0-xxx".

The affected ADB2C tenant used to be located in a different directory earlier.

I consulted Copilot in the Azure Portal and described the issue there. After reviewing all the suggested points, I was ultimately referred here to Support, with a request for assistance.

Rollenbasierte Zugriffssteuerung in Azure
Rollenbasierte Zugriffssteuerung in Azure

Ein Azure-Dienst für die präzise Zugriffsverwaltung für Azure-Ressourcen, mit dem Sie Benutzer*innen ausschließlich die Berechtigungen erteilen können, die sie für ihre Arbeit benötigen


1 Antwort

Sortieren nach: Am hilfreichsten
  1. Harshitha Eligeti 4,530 Zuverlässigkeitspunkte Externe Microsoft-Mitarbeiter Moderator
    2026-09-06T16:41:35.5066667+00:00

    Hello @Holger
    Thank you for confirming that the issue has been resolved and that everything is now working as expected.

    We're glad to hear that you were able to successfully complete the email verification process and proceed with your Identity Validation request.

    For the benefit of other community members who may encounter a similar issue, if you found this resolution helpful, please take a moment to click "Yes" on "Was this answer helpful?". If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please let us know, and we'll be happy to help.

    Thank you for your patience and cooperation throughout the process.

    War diese Antwort hilfreich?

    0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare

Ihre Antwort

Antworten können von Fragestellenden als „Angenommen“ und von Moderierenden als „Empfohlen“ gekennzeichnet werden, wodurch Benutzende wissen, dass diese Antwort das Problem des Fragestellenden gelöst hat.