Responded late to account recovery, will they still respond?

Ali Demir 0 Zuverlässigkeitspunkte
2026-08-14T19:24:54.8066667+00:00

I went trough the steps on this website after clicking start: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/accounts-billing/manage/how-to-recover-a-hacked-or-compromised-microsoft-account

My account was hacked. After reaching out to Microsoft Support, they requested a lot of information from me. I provided them with the requested information, and they suspended my account. I requested my deactivated/suspended account to be unsuspended. An agent reached out to me aggain, requesting information about my account so that they could verify that I am the owner. I was supposed to respond within 3 business days, but I replied one day late. Another day has now passed, and I haven’t received any email back—not even a confirmation that the case is being investigated, nor anything stating that it has been closed. Should I wait? How can I check if my case is still being investigated? Should I try aggain?

Windows für Zuhause | Andere | Wiederherstellung und Sicherung
0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare

1 Antwort

Sortieren nach: Neueste
  1. Darhyl Amizola 50,080 Zuverlässigkeitspunkte Unabhängiger Berater
    2026-08-14T20:56:12.76+00:00

    Hey there. Nice to meet you.

    Based on your description, Microsoft Support has confirmed that the account can no longer be recovered and that they have permanently suspended the account to prevent the hacker from using it.

    I'm afraid there is no other working method to recover the Microsoft account, and Microsoft Support cannot help either.

    Thank you for your understanding.

    Best regards,

    Darhyl

    War diese Antwort hilfreich?

    0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare

Ihre Antwort

Antworten können von Fragestellenden als „Angenommen“ und von Moderierenden als „Empfohlen“ gekennzeichnet werden, wodurch Benutzende wissen, dass diese Antwort das Problem des Fragestellenden gelöst hat.