Troubleshooting---"Exclusive Fullscreen"---

Streifenkarl 0 Zuverlässigkeitspunkte
2026-07-26T06:57:54.33+00:00

Hi there! I'm having an issue with Call of Duty: Black Ops 7: I can no longer select the "Exclusive Fullscreen" mode in the game. Maybe someone here can help me out? I’d really appreciate it.

Windows für Zuhause | Windows 11 | Anzeige und Grafiken
0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare

2 Antworten

Sortieren nach: Älteste
  1. Tom West 305 Zuverlässigkeitspunkte
    2026-07-26T15:08:49.41+00:00

    War diese Antwort hilfreich?

    0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare

  2. Thomas4-N 22,380 Zuverlässigkeitspunkte Externe Microsoft-Mitarbeiter Moderator
    2026-07-27T09:03:47.24+00:00

    Please note that this is the German Q&A Forum, any content should be posted in German. However, based on your post, I will assist you in English today. 

    Hello Streifenkarl,

    This is often caused by another app or overlay taking display priority. Please fully close overlays or recording tools such as Xbox Game Bar, Discord, Steam Overlay, or the NVIDIA/AMD app, then restart the game and check Exclusive Fullscreen again.

    If the option is still unavailable, particularly if this started after a game update, I recommend contacting Activision Support because the display-mode option is controlled by the game.

    War diese Antwort hilfreich?


Ihre Antwort

Antworten können von Fragestellenden als „Angenommen“ und von Moderierenden als „Empfohlen“ gekennzeichnet werden, wodurch Benutzende wissen, dass diese Antwort das Problem des Fragestellenden gelöst hat.