Cannot enroll in Microsoft AI Cloud Partner Program – flow stuck, need PGID for publisher verification

Ioannis Armoutis 0 Zuverlässigkeitspunkte
2026-07-24T10:03:23.0966667+00:00

I'm trying to enroll my company (ElisaBit) in the Microsoft AI Cloud Partner Program

to obtain a Partner Global ID (PGID) for publisher verification of my Entra app.

  • App (client) ID:
  • Tenant:
  • I am Global Administrator of the tenant.

The enrollment flow is broken:

  • After selecting "Partner" and Next, I never reach a company details form – I get redirected to the marketplace program selector (Windows/Edge/etc.) instead.
  • In the account form, the "Company" account type is greyed out and cannot be selected.
  • I also hit a sign-in loop.
  • I cannot open a Partner Center support ticket (no active enrollment), and Azure support requires a paid support plan.

It looks like my account is stuck in a half-started enrollment state.

Please reset/unblock my enrollment so I can complete it and receive a PGID.

Azure Advisor
Azure Advisor

Eine Azure-Engine für personalisierte Empfehlungen, die Benutzer*innen hilft, Best Practices zur Optimierung von Azure-Bereitstellungen zu befolgen

0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare

Ihre Antwort

Antworten können von Fragestellenden als „Angenommen“ und von Moderierenden als „Empfohlen“ gekennzeichnet werden, wodurch Benutzende wissen, dass diese Antwort das Problem des Fragestellenden gelöst hat.