AADSTS5000225 - Personal Microsoft Account is always redirected to a deleted Entra tenant

Marcin Kulmaczewski 0 Zuverlässigkeitspunkte
2026-07-12T15:31:49.0233333+00:00

AADSTS5000225 – Personal Microsoft Account redirected to deleted tenant

Hello,

I have a personal Microsoft account with an active Microsoft 365 Family subscription.

My account is automatically redirected to a deleted Microsoft Entra tenant:

Tenant: MUD

Tenant ID: 961fd870-fed1-4229-b096-60a3f276290a

Error:

AADSTS5000225 – This tenant has been blocked due to inactivity.

Because of this I cannot:

  • access Microsoft Entra
  • create a new tenant
  • register an application

Consumer Support sends me to Commercial Support.

Commercial Support requires an Entra tenant that I cannot access.

Could a Microsoft engineer please contact me by private message and help remove the association with the deleted tenant or reset my tenant association?

Von Azure verwaltetes Grafana
Von Azure verwaltetes Grafana

Ein Azure-Dienst, der zum Bereitstellen von Grafana-Dashboards für Analyse- und Überwachungslösungen verwendet wird

0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare

Ihre Antwort

Antworten können von Fragestellenden als „Angenommen“ und von Moderierenden als „Empfohlen“ gekennzeichnet werden, wodurch Benutzende wissen, dass diese Antwort das Problem des Fragestellenden gelöst hat.