Eine Gruppe von Microsoft-Produkten und -Technologien zum Freigeben und Verwalten von Inhalten, Wissen und Anwendungen.
Hallo,
wird weitere Unterstützung benötigt?
Dieser Browser wird nicht mehr unterstützt.
Führen Sie ein Upgrade auf Microsoft Edge durch, um die neuesten Features, Sicherheitsupdates und den technischen Support zu nutzen.
I cant access MS Lists ,The screenshot shows a server-side SharePoint error
The important details are:
7/11/2026 11:25:15 PM Kindly help me fix this error
Eine Gruppe von Microsoft-Produkten und -Technologien zum Freigeben und Verwalten von Inhalten, Wissen und Anwendungen.
Hallo,
wird weitere Unterstützung benötigt?
Hallo,
vielen Dank für deine Anfrage.
Fragen in einem deutschsprachigen Forum sollten in deutscher Sprache eingestellt werden.
Ich konnte den Fehler nicht nachstellen.
Welcher Plan zu Microsoft 365 wurde abonniert?
Since you posted your question in English, I’ll reply in this language as well. If you’re more comfortable using another language, please let me know, I’ll be happy to tailor my response to your preferred language.
Hello @Abdullah Ahmed,
Good day! I hope you are doing well.
To help us provide the most accurate and effective solution for your issue, could you share a bit more detail about your setup:
This additional context will help us understand your environment and the steps already taken so we can tailor the guidance to resolve the issue effectively.
I apologize if I could not jump straight to a solution. I want to avoid suggesting anything that might be inaccurate or unhelpful. Since a Correlation ID alone does not identify the root cause, additional details are needed before determining the most appropriate resolution.
Looking forward to your response so we can get this sorted out for you together.
If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.