Title: Trusted Signing – identity validation stuck in "Action Required", verification link reports "already used"

Marco 0 Zuverlässigkeitspunkte
2026-06-26T12:21:07.2033333+00:00

Problem The identity validation shows status "Action Required" with the banner "Please complete your verification here". When I click the "here" link, I am taken to a page that says:

No Access — Sorry, this link has been used already. Please return to Artifact Signing to review the status of your request.

I completed the Microsoft Authenticator / facial verification (MFA) step, but the verification link is immediately reported as "already used" and the status never advances beyond "Action Required".

What I already tried

  • Refreshed the validation list and the account page multiple times.
  • Used a completely fresh Chrome session and an Incognito window (no cached tabs).
  • Deleted the stuck identity validation and created a new one — same result.
Artefakt-Signierung
Artefakt-Signierung

Ein vollständig verwalteter End-to-End-Dienst zum digitalen Signieren von Code, Dokumenten und Anwendungen. (früher vertrauenswürdige Signatur)

0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare

Ihre Antwort

Antworten können von Fragestellenden als „Angenommen“ und von Moderierenden als „Empfohlen“ gekennzeichnet werden, wodurch Benutzende wissen, dass diese Antwort das Problem des Fragestellenden gelöst hat.