Version 2605 Calender - Color & Today Button

Koya 20 Zuverlässigkeitspunkte
2026-06-17T06:08:19.6833333+00:00

I dont know why rollouts do not get tested anymore. Why the F would you remove the TODAY button in a calendar?

Instead of clicking ONCE, i now have to switch the tab (i.e. Mails) and switch back, or even worse, click through the dates on the calender to get back. Wow. Pure Improvement!

Even worse, i dont know why you dont hire people who at least HEARD of color theory. Why the F would you DARKEN and bolden all colors dark colors and MATTEN all bright ones?!?

Now the WARNING COLORS like red and yellow for IMPORTANT tasks are more pastel than anything, but hey, now we have dark blue, darker blue, dark darker blue, dark purple, darker purple and dark darker purple, bc they are SO GOOD TO DIFFERENTIATE.

I know Microsoft doesnt test their rollouts, but holy cow.

Regarding: Microsoft® Outlook® for Microsoft 365 MSO (Version 2605 Build 16.0.20026.20166) 64-bit

Outlook | Windows | Neues Outlook für Windows | Geschäftlich
0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare

Antwort, die vom Frageautor angenommen wurde
Jade Ng 15,860 Zuverlässigkeitspunkte Externe Microsoft-Mitarbeiter Moderator
2026-06-17T07:05:49.26+00:00

Disclaimer: This platform is in German. However, I noticed that your message was written in English, so I will respond in English to ensure clarity and provide better assistance.

Dear @Koya,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding the recent changes in Outlook.

I truly understand how frustrating it can be when familiar features or interface elements change in a way that disrupts your workflow especially for something as essential as quickly navigating your calendar or distinguishing important items. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this experience has caused.

I’ve taken a moment to check this behavior in a test environment on my side, and I can confirm that the “Today” button is still available and functioning as expected there. With that in mind, I would strongly recommend reporting this issue directly within Outlook so that the product team can further investigate and review your feedback. You can do this by following these steps: Go to Help > Select Feedback > Click Report a Problem

Untitled

Your feedback is extremely valuable, especially when it highlights usability and accessibility concerns like color differentiation and workflow efficiency. I appreciate you raising this, as it helps improve the product experience for everyone.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Hope you having a nice day and really much warm regards to you as well.

War diese Antwort hilfreich?

Eine Person fand diese Antwort hilfreich.

0 zusätzliche Antworten

Sortieren nach: Am hilfreichsten

Ihre Antwort

Antworten können von Fragestellenden als „Angenommen“ und von Moderierenden als „Empfohlen“ gekennzeichnet werden, wodurch Benutzende wissen, dass diese Antwort das Problem des Fragestellenden gelöst hat.