Microsoft AI Skills Fest - No Voucher

Dennis Rau 0 Zuverlässigkeitspunkte
2026-06-12T10:13:26.45+00:00

Hi,

I tried the last days multiple times to get to the application form to get the free voucher fopr a microsoft certification. I completed two playlists (not just containing LinkedIn Videos as described in the rules). However, the attached link for the application in the FAQ sections just links back to the main page...: https://aka.ms/aiskillsfest

There is no way to contact somebody at the fest, so I am trying to get some contact here.
Would be nice, if somebody can reach out to me.

Community Center | Neuigkeiten und Ankündigungen
0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare

1 Antwort

Sortieren nach: Am hilfreichsten
  1. Priyanka Tejaswini Kandula 0 Zuverlässigkeitspunkte
    2026-06-12T21:55:12.8833333+00:00

    I have the same problem, I completed the playlist but i couldnt find the form to claim the certification voucher.

    War diese Antwort hilfreich?

    0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare

Ihre Antwort

Antworten können von Fragestellenden als „Angenommen“ und von Moderierenden als „Empfohlen“ gekennzeichnet werden, wodurch Benutzende wissen, dass diese Antwort das Problem des Fragestellenden gelöst hat.