SAP Business One: "5.7.3 Authentication unsuccessful" - Microsoft Entra ID

Andreas Bart 0 Zuverlässigkeitspunkte
2026-05-18T13:15:14.92+00:00

Hello,

I am not able to connect to my mail account:
I receive following error message within Sap Business One:
Benutzerbild

The username and the client secret should be correct.

Do you have any idea?

Furthermore, I am not able to execute this two commands:
New-ServicePrincipal -AppId <Client ID of the registered application> -ObjectId <Object ID of the enterprise application>

Add-MailboxPermission -Identity "<Email address>" -User <Object ID of the enterprise application> -AccessRights FullAccess

I inserted my data, but is is still not working.

Best regards,
Andreas

Outlook | Web | Outlook im Web für Unternehmen | Anmelden
0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare

1 Antwort

Sortieren nach: Am hilfreichsten
  1. Helen Luu 3,300 Zuverlässigkeitspunkte Unabhängiger Berater
    2026-05-18T15:14:04.4+00:00

    Hello @Andreas Bart,

    Since I noticed that you are communicating in English, I will also use English to keep our conversation clear and fluent.

    Regarding your issue, I understand that you are currently unable to connect to your mail account and are receiving the error message in SAP Business One "5.7.3 Authentication unsuccessful - wrong username or password". As an initial step, if the system prompts for authentication, please try logging in using the Client ID and Client Secret associated with your registered application.

    Additionally, if you want to restrict or explicitly allow the application to access specific mailboxes, you can configure an Application Access Policy using Exchange Online PowerShell. Please refer to the example below:

    New-ApplicationAccessPolicy -AppId <ServicePrincipalAppId> -PolicyScopeGroupId <PolicyScopeGroupId> -Description "Full access to mailbox"-AccessRight "FullAccess"
    

    This command allows you to control which users or groups the application can access, which could help resolve authentication or authorization issues.

    For more detailed guidance, you may refer to the official Microsoft documentation: New-ApplicationAccessPolicy (ExchangePowerShell) | Microsoft Learn

    Please review the above steps and let me know if the issue persists or if you need further assistance.


    If the answer is helpful, please click "Accept Answer" and kindly upvote it. If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment" 

    Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.  

    War diese Antwort hilfreich?


Ihre Antwort

Antworten können von Fragestellenden als „Angenommen“ und von Moderierenden als „Empfohlen“ gekennzeichnet werden, wodurch Benutzende wissen, dass diese Antwort das Problem des Fragestellenden gelöst hat.