Microsoft Applied Skills: Create agents in Microsoft Copilot Studio Assessment

Michael Graf 0 Zuverlässigkeitspunkte
2026-05-17T09:19:41.4566667+00:00

Hello everyone,

I attempted to complete the Microsoft Applied Skills: Create agents in Microsoft Copilot Studio assessment, but the lab environment failed to start. Each time I tried to launch the lab, I received an “Internet Connection” error, even though my connection was stable and working normally.

After several unsuccessful attempts, the system locked me out and now shows the following message:

“You’ll be eligible to retake the assessment in:

71 Hours : 40 Minutes : 54 Seconds.”

This is very frustrating, as the issue seems to be caused by the lab environment itself rather than anything on my side. I would appreciate guidance on how to proceed or whether the cooldown can be reset so I can complete the assessment.

Thank you in advance for your support.

Best regards,

Michael

[Moved from Microsoft Copilot | Windows Copilot | Copilot+ PC]

Microsoft Copilot | Windows Copilot | Copilot+ PC
0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare

Ihre Antwort

Antworten können von Fragestellenden als „Angenommen“ und von Moderierenden als „Empfohlen“ gekennzeichnet werden, wodurch Benutzende wissen, dass diese Antwort das Problem des Fragestellenden gelöst hat.