Quota Increase Request can not be placed

Peter Hüfner 0 Zuverlässigkeitspunkte
2026-04-15T20:49:28.6833333+00:00

Dear Azure-Community,

I want to place a Quota Increase Request through the Form https://customervoice.microsoft.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=v4j5cvGGr0GRqy180BHbR7en2Ais5pxKtso_Pz4b1_xUNlhKQzJXNUlNOVdGMzROMkVEQ083M0ZaQSQlQCN0PWcu to Increase Quota for Azure Speech.
I can submit the form and I get no error message.
But I do not receive a confirmation mail with an Application-ID (I checked Junk-Folder an the Exchange Online Message-Flow). In previous requests I get a "confirm your mail address"-mail and I did not receive this mail too.

It seems, that the Quota Increase Request is not received properly.
Azure Support checked my issue and said this is not a technical Azure Issue. My Mails to [email protected] are not answered.

Is this a known issue and what can I do to place my request?

Community Center | Wird nicht überwacht
0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare

Ihre Antwort

Antworten können von Fragestellenden als „Angenommen“ und von Moderierenden als „Empfohlen“ gekennzeichnet werden, wodurch Benutzende wissen, dass diese Antwort das Problem des Fragestellenden gelöst hat.