How can I change the E-Mail of my minecraft account to another one, when I no longer have access to it?

Craftable_ 20 Zuverlässigkeitspunkte
2026-04-03T16:02:52.0166667+00:00

I have one E-Mail that is used for almost everything I have, including my minecraft/microsoft account. But that E-Mail has been hacked and got deleted, so I'm trying to get all apps onto my new "main" E-Mail, also including my minecraft/microsoft account. My goal is to successfully log in to my minecraft account on the launcher and then replace the old E-Mail (that got deleted) of the account with the new one I made.

So I download the minecraft launcher and log in with my old E-Mail since I want my old minecraft account back. But I can't log in and get told that this microsoft account doesn't exist and that I should either put in another account (which I don't want to since I want to get my old minecraft account back, not make a new one) or ask for a new one.

I choose to ask for a new one and then it tells me that the old E-Mail I put in already (the one that got deleted) is actually still an account and now I can either choose between choosing a new name for an email (which I don't want to since it's my goal to get my old account back) or, if it's my account, just simply log in.

Obviously I'm going to choose to just log in, but then I'm just back at the start where it's telling me that this account doesn't exist like before. So now the only thing I can still try is ask for support.

I'd really like to get my minecraft account back because it means a lot to me and because I've had it for a long time already. Really hoping this is gonna work.

Windows für Zuhause | Windows 10 | Spiele
0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare

Antwort, die vom Frageautor angenommen wurde
Darhyl Amizola 50,065 Zuverlässigkeitspunkte Unabhängiger Berater
2026-04-03T16:42:41.5233333+00:00

Hallo! Freut mich, Sie kennenzulernen!

Es tut mir leid, dass du das durchmachst.

Da die Sicherheitsinformationen durch den Hacker ersetzt wurden, fürchte ich, dass es keine andere funktionierende Methode gibt, um das Microsoft/Minecraft-Konto wiederherzustellen, und der Microsoft Support kann auch nicht helfen.

Es ist außerdem nicht möglich, die gekaufte Minecraft-Spiellizenz von einem Konto auf ein anderes zu übertragen.

Bitte wenden Sie sich jedoch an den Minecraft-Support bezüglich Ihres Minecraft-Kontos, falls sie eine alternative Option anbieten können:

(Der Link ist nur auf Englisch verfügbar. Du musst eventuell ein Übersetzungstool verwenden, wenn du auf die Seite zugreifst.)

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request/new?ticket_form_id=360001225811

Danke für dein Verständnis.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Darhyl

War diese Antwort hilfreich?

0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare

1 zusätzliche Antwort

Sortieren nach: Am hilfreichsten
  1. WK123456 11,465 Zuverlässigkeitspunkte
    2026-04-03T16:29:38.6233333+00:00

    Wenn dein Account gehackt und die Wiederherstellung mehrfach abgelehnt wurde, ist das Konto und alle damit verknüpften Abonnements und Dienste unwiederbringlich verloren. Die ursprüngliche Mail-Adresse des Accounts kann nicht mehr verwendet werden.

    Näheres zur Wiederherstellung findest du hier: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/account-billing/hilfe-zum-microsoft-kontowiederherstellungsformular-b19c02d1-a782-dee6-93c3-dc8113b20c42

    If your account has been hacked and recovery attempts have been rejected multiple times, the account and all associated subscriptions and services are irretrievably lost. The original email address used for the account can no longer be used.

    You can find more information about the recovery process here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-billing/help-with-the-microsoft-account-recovery-form-b19c02d1-a782-dee6-93c3-dc8113b20c42

    War diese Antwort hilfreich?

    0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare

Ihre Antwort

Antworten können von Fragestellenden als „Angenommen“ und von Moderierenden als „Empfohlen“ gekennzeichnet werden, wodurch Benutzende wissen, dass diese Antwort das Problem des Fragestellenden gelöst hat.