Azure / Microsoft Entra tenant access issue blocking Artifact Signing setup – need Microsoft assistance

signingadmin 0 Zuverlässigkeitspunkte
2026-03-09T18:56:03.33+00:00

Hello,

I am having an ongoing Azure / Microsoft Entra access issue and have not received meaningful support for several days, so I am posting here in the hope that someone from Microsoft can take a closer look.

The situation is roughly this:

  • I have an Azure tenant and subscription that are actively in use

I am trying to manage Azure resources related to Artifact Signing / code signing

My original admin account has been behaving inconsistently in the Azure / tenant context

At different times I have received errors such as:

AADSTS16000 / AADSTS160021

  AADSTS50020
  
     AADSTS90002
     
        PassthroughTokenValidationFailed
        

What makes this especially confusing is:

one internal tenant admin account can access the subscription successfully

but my original account still shows inconsistent tenant resolution / login behavior

sometimes the Azure portal opens partially, but token / authentication warnings remain

some resources appear missing or not visible even though there are indications they already exist

So at this point, this no longer looks like a simple browser cache issue. It seems more like a tenant resolution / account context / identity mapping problem affecting one specific account.

I would really appreciate it if someone from Microsoft could review this or advise how to get the case in front of the correct team. I already have a support case open, but I have not received the help needed yet and the issue has been blocking important setup work for days.

If a Microsoft moderator or support engineer sees this, please let me know how to escalate this properly.

Thank you!

Artefakt-Signierung
Artefakt-Signierung

Ein vollständig verwalteter End-to-End-Dienst zum digitalen Signieren von Code, Dokumenten und Anwendungen. (früher vertrauenswürdige Signatur)

0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare

Ihre Antwort

Antworten können von Fragestellenden als „Angenommen“ und von Moderierenden als „Empfohlen“ gekennzeichnet werden, wodurch Benutzende wissen, dass diese Antwort das Problem des Fragestellenden gelöst hat.