My Ugreen Bluetooth5.4/Wifi6 Adapter messed up my network settings

Feuertod 20 Zuverlässigkeitspunkte
2026-02-05T19:05:41.6+00:00

Hello, today in the morning, everything was still fine with my Win10 PC, then I'm in work, come home in the afternoon, turn on the PC, suddenly the browsers (Firefox and Vivaldi) can no longer be started, they don't even open.
All this time I had cable internet through my A1 Huawei modem.
worked great, never problems, even the icon was in the taskbar.

Then I recently bought a Ugreen WiFi 6 Bluetooth 5.4 adapter and since then 1 the Internet icon is not displayed in the taskbar and 2 is written Ethernet has "no Internet," although the Ethernet works because I tested it with the Epic Store and WhatsApp.

I have already reset the network twice, uninstalled and reinstalled the adapter drivers...

As a layman, I'm slowly becoming desperate, even knowing that I won't let the browser open and that I've never had such a problem before.

Maybe there is also a driver conflict between Ugreen and my PC Internet driver...
Idk

I really hope someone can give me tips!!!
"I can't even download the drivers for uGreen from the Internet because my browsers don't work...

Windows für Zuhause | Windows 10 | Internet und Konnektivität
0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare

Antwort, die vom Frageautor angenommen wurde
Ivan B 124.7K Zuverlässigkeitspunkte Unabhängiger Berater
2026-02-05T22:47:41.8833333+00:00

Hallo,

Kannst du Edge öffnen?

Versuche Folgendes: Suche in der Suchleiste nach Google Chrome, klicke mit der rechten Maustaste darauf und wähle „Dateispeicherort öffnen“ (du gelangst so zum Verknüpfungsordner). Klicke erneut auf das Chrome-Symbol und wähle wieder „Dateispeicherort öffnen“ (du gelangst so zum Stammverzeichnis der Anwendung).

Wähle Chrome aus, benenne die Datei von chrome.exe in chrome2(alt).exe um und klicke auf „Übernehmen“. Führe die Datei als Administrator aus. Prüfe, ob sich der Browser öffnet, und gib mir Bescheid.

Vielen Dank.

War diese Antwort hilfreich?

Eine Person fand diese Antwort hilfreich.

0 zusätzliche Antworten

Sortieren nach: Neueste

Ihre Antwort

Antworten können von Fragestellenden als „Angenommen“ und von Moderierenden als „Empfohlen“ gekennzeichnet werden, wodurch Benutzende wissen, dass diese Antwort das Problem des Fragestellenden gelöst hat.