Sharepoint online see all websites

Johannes Kingma 676 Zuverlässigkeitspunkte
2026-01-15T07:58:43.0366667+00:00

Currently when opening the the Sharepoint site one sees:

  • Meine Websites
  • Gefolgt

How do I see all websites?

Microsoft 365 und Office | SharePoint | Für das Bildungswesen | Andere
0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare

1 Antwort

Sortieren nach: Neueste
  1. Alina-Le 6,400 Zuverlässigkeitspunkte Externe Microsoft-Mitarbeiter Moderator
    2026-01-15T09:56:04.9766667+00:00

    Disclaimer : I see that you are using English, so I will continue our conversation in English to keep things smooth. If you would like to switch to another language, please let me know.

    Hello @Johannes Kingma

    Welcome to Q&A forum!

    As I understand it, Meine Websites and Gefolgt translate to “My Websites” and “Followed” in English.

    In this case, SharePoint Online does not provide a built‑in “See all sites” button. The Meine Websites / Gefolgt view only displays your frequent and followed sites, not all sites you have access to. I have checked this again, and I see the same two options as you.

    Benutzerbild

    However, I found a workaround that may help you. You can follow these steps:

    1. Click on the "SharePoint start page" (the Home button in the first image).
    2. Search for "contentclass:STS_Site".
    3. You should then see a list of all your sites, as shown in the image.

    Benutzerbild

    Benutzerbild

    Note: If you receive the message “We couldn't find any results on this site for contentclass:STS_Site”, please select “Search the whole organization for contentclass:STS_Site” (the magnifying glass option).

    Hope my information can support you!


    If the answer is helpful, please click "Accept Answer" and kindly upvote it. If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".

    Note: Please follow the steps in "our documentation" to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.

    War diese Antwort hilfreich?


Ihre Antwort

Antworten können von Fragestellenden als „Angenommen“ und von Moderierenden als „Empfohlen“ gekennzeichnet werden, wodurch Benutzende wissen, dass diese Antwort das Problem des Fragestellenden gelöst hat.