Hello,
thanks for your help, I got a key with method 1, but it seems to be the wrong one. In my activation I see the last 5 letters from the key, and the key I got from method 1 is another one.
Do you have any other idea?
H.
Dieser Browser wird nicht mehr unterstützt.
Führen Sie ein Upgrade auf Microsoft Edge durch, um die neuesten Features, Sicherheitsupdates und den technischen Support zu nutzen.
Hallo,
ich habe Windows neu aufgesetzt mit der Windows Recovery Partition, jedoch muss ich es noch aktivieren und habe natürlich kein Key, kann mir bitte jemand helfen?
VG
H.
Hello,
thanks for your help, I got a key with method 1, but it seems to be the wrong one. In my activation I see the last 5 letters from the key, and the key I got from method 1 is another one.
Do you have any other idea?
H.
Hi, I am Van. I'll be glad to assist you today.
Since it is an OEM license key, the license is embedded in the device's motherboard. Please try one of the methods below to retrieve the license key.
Method 1.
wmic path softwarelicensingservice get OA3xOriginalProductKey
Method 2.
Please let me know if you need any further assistance. I will be glad to assist.