Windows OEM Product Key

H. Schenkel 0 Zuverlässigkeitspunkte
2025-11-28T11:24:34.4633333+00:00

Hallo,

ich habe Windows neu aufgesetzt mit der Windows Recovery Partition, jedoch muss ich es noch aktivieren und habe natürlich kein Key, kann mir bitte jemand helfen?

VG

H.

Windows für Zuhause | Windows 10 | Lizenzierung und Aktivierung
0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare

2 Antworten

Sortieren nach: Am hilfreichsten
  1. H. Schenkel 0 Zuverlässigkeitspunkte
    2025-11-28T13:04:15.8066667+00:00

    Hello,

    thanks for your help, I got a key with method 1, but it seems to be the wrong one. In my activation I see the last 5 letters from the key, and the key I got from method 1 is another one.

    Do you have any other idea?

    H.

    War diese Antwort hilfreich?

    0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare

  2. Van S 24,470 Zuverlässigkeitspunkte Unabhängiger Berater
    2025-11-28T12:04:56.25+00:00

    Hi, I am Van. I'll be glad to assist you today.

    Since it is an OEM license key, the license is embedded in the device's motherboard. Please try one of the methods below to retrieve the license key.

    Method 1.

    1. Open the command prompt and run it with administrator rights.
    2. Type or copy-paste the command below, and then press enter.

    wmic path softwarelicensingservice get OA3xOriginalProductKey

    1. The license key, which has 25 characters, should appear.
    2. If the license key does not appear, kindly proceed to method 2.

    Method 2.

    1. Go to the Microsoft Store and then search for the ShowKeyPlus app
    2. Download and install the app.
    3. Once done, run the app to display the license key.

    Please let me know if you need any further assistance. I will be glad to assist.

    War diese Antwort hilfreich?

    0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare

Ihre Antwort

Antworten können von Fragestellenden als „Angenommen“ und von Moderierenden als „Empfohlen“ gekennzeichnet werden, wodurch Benutzende wissen, dass diese Antwort das Problem des Fragestellenden gelöst hat.