Mein Konto würde gesperrt nachdem ich versucht habe mein E-Mail zu andern über der Support !

Christopher Alexander 0 Zuverlässigkeitspunkte
2025-11-26T06:48:37.9433333+00:00

Hi there ! I opened a few Tickets the last few days about my Account [PII Removed]@gmail.com ([PII Removed]) in Order to change the Main email of my Account !

during the Time the Tickets were opened i was able to change my Password and add a new alternativ email.

Because I opened These Tickets my Account was then locked and since then I have no Access to it at all !

today I got an answer for the [PII Removed]Ticket saying I did abuse of the Platform or Services. All I wanted was to change Login options in Order to get my Xbox Account ([PII Removed] ) back. I already filled a lot of forms to Proof im the owner of the Account and all I want is to be able to Login back in my Account .

What should I do next ?

Moved from <Microsoft System Center | Andere>

Windows für Zuhause | Andere | Kultur und Kommunikation
0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare

5 Antworten

Sortieren nach: Neueste
  1. Lychee-Ng 28,915 Zuverlässigkeitspunkte Externe Microsoft-Mitarbeiter Moderator
    2025-11-26T13:53:44.2466667+00:00

    I'm sorry but you cannot directly contact the recovery team by phone or chat. They work solely behind the recovery form and process. If you have all of them still opens, you need to wait for them to resolve or close automatically and then make a new one.

    You might also be able to "bump" or escalate the tickets you already have instead. Do you still have access to the previously received confirmations for the three support tickets you opened? Check on the emails, there should be a link to "View the request" or "Check status."

    If you can't process through there or can't find it, you can try to reply to the ticket email thread directly. It's normally from a "no-reply" address, but it's still worth trying. Clearly explain that you need a follow up on your ticket as it has been over two weeks since you opened.

    War diese Antwort hilfreich?


  2. Christopher Alexander 0 Zuverlässigkeitspunkte
    2025-11-26T13:39:34.9333333+00:00

    I Can do the Form Yes but it says there That if I Open a ticket with Same issue it will worden my lock. And I already have 3 Tickets Open atm. I just want to know how I Can reach recovery Team for an answer since im already waiting for two weeks on an answer

    War diese Antwort hilfreich?

    0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare

  3. Lychee-Ng 28,915 Zuverlässigkeitspunkte Externe Microsoft-Mitarbeiter Moderator
    2025-11-26T12:16:19.62+00:00

    Hi, I'd like to ask if you mean you can't make any new recovery request via https://account.live.com/acsr? If you're still able to access it, that's the direct way to get to the Recovery team. However, if you're blocked, you might need to wait a few days for it to be resolved, or go around via the regular support channel (note that they can't directly resolve your account issue, but they might be able to advance it to the Recovery team)

    1. Visit Contact Us - Microsoft Support
    2. Type in your problem > click "Get Help" to make request 
    3. Scroll to the bottom and click "Contact Support"/"Can't sign in" link
    4. Select category again > click Next and you will then be added to a chat queue
    5. You currently can't log in so this path might fail. In that case, you have to wait then.

    Note: The support contact team only works at certain times, so if the last window shows that it's unavailable, try opening it again the next day. If you prefer phone support, you can leave a phone number. This way, they can call you and help you. 

    War diese Antwort hilfreich?

    0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare

  4. Christopher Alexander 0 Zuverlässigkeitspunkte
    2025-11-26T11:44:26.44+00:00

    Thanks for the answer! Since i already have 3 Tickets Open and I was Blocked for that I won’t do that Formular again . Is there another way I Can comunica-te with Support Team to resolve this Situation? Since it was blocked because I made Many Tickets at Same time

    War diese Antwort hilfreich?

    0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare

  5. Lychee-Ng 28,915 Zuverlässigkeitspunkte Externe Microsoft-Mitarbeiter Moderator
    2025-11-26T11:18:20.6666667+00:00

    Since you are posting in English, the content below will be written in this language. I can see that you also used Deutsch, so please let me know if you prefer talking in that instead!


    Hi Christopher Alexander,

    Thanks for reaching out to Microsoft Q&A!

    I understand how frustrating this situation must be, especially after you’ve seemingly tried to follow the right steps. When a user submits multiple support tickets and makes several changes, the automated system might flag it as suspicious activity. From now on, stick to one recovery process:

    • Go to: https://account.live.com/acsr and enter the locked account email.
    • Add the ALTERNATE email address for the team to send you the result.
    • Provide as much accurate info as possible:
      • Old and new passwords, Xbox gamertag, billing details, etc.
      • The new email you successfully added before the lock.
    • Submit and wait for the email response. If the form says “not enough info,” you can:
      • Retry after 24 hours, ensuring your information is consistent and correct.
      • Do not create new tickets for the same issue as this can worsen the lock.

    If the system flagged your account for abuse, it cannot be overridden by regular support agents. Only the recovery team has the permissions to look into the issue and unlock it. The key is to be patient and not make rapid requests again. Good luck.


    If the answer is helpful, please click "Accept Answer" and kindly upvote it. If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".

    Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.

    War diese Antwort hilfreich?

    0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare

Ihre Antwort

Antworten können von Fragestellenden als „Angenommen“ und von Moderierenden als „Empfohlen“ gekennzeichnet werden, wodurch Benutzende wissen, dass diese Antwort das Problem des Fragestellenden gelöst hat.