Hallo,
Wird die SSD im BIOS erkannt?
Können Sie bitte prüfen, ob das Bootmuster Legacy oder UEFI ist?
Deaktivieren Sie CSM und Secure Boot, um die Bootreihenfolge zu ändern. Falls möglich, senden Sie uns bitte ein Foto.
Vielen Dank.
Dieser Browser wird nicht mehr unterstützt.
Führen Sie ein Upgrade auf Microsoft Edge durch, um die neuesten Features, Sicherheitsupdates und den technischen Support zu nutzen.
Hello everybody. I am sending this request on behalf of a colleague. Hes got Windows 10 on his PC and the plan was to install an additional SSD. In don't exactly know what his Dad did when he set up the SSD but he said that everything worked until he restarted the PC.
Components used: File1.jpeg, File2.jpeg - both of the SSD's are the same file type --> NTFS
The Samsung SSD is the main one with an OS and all his Data. The second SSD is completely empty.
As soon as he starts his PC he gets this error code: "No operating system was found. Disconnect all drives that do not contain an operating system."
You can believe me when I say I tried a lot to fix this issue, but nothing worked. But I know that there are more ways to maybe fix this problem. For example I tried to switch up the SSDs and then I tried to disconnect them and try to boot off of an USB Stick with Windows 10 but his system didn't recognize any of the OS's.
My friend is available the whole time to give me additional information when needed.
Hallo,
Wird die SSD im BIOS erkannt?
Können Sie bitte prüfen, ob das Bootmuster Legacy oder UEFI ist?
Deaktivieren Sie CSM und Secure Boot, um die Bootreihenfolge zu ändern. Falls möglich, senden Sie uns bitte ein Foto.
Vielen Dank.
This is what it looks like now: File3.jpeg
Hallo,
Sie haben es erkannt, weil Sie auf das BIOS zugreifen konnten. Gehen Sie wie folgt vor: Aktivieren Sie CSM und deaktivieren Sie Secure Boot. Suchen Sie im BIOS nach dem Reiter „Integrierte Grafikkarte“ und deaktivieren Sie diese.
Starten Sie den PC neu, prüfen Sie, ob sich die BIOS-Einstellungen geändert haben, machen Sie ein Foto davon und laden Sie es hier hoch.
Vielen Dank.