My Microsoft account was hacked – email and password were changed

Joel K 0 Zuverlässigkeitspunkte
2025-10-12T22:47:05.78+00:00

Hello, My Microsoft account has been hacked. The attacker changed both the recovery Gmail and the password, so I can no longer log in or reset the account using the normal recovery steps. I need help, i dont know what to do is there even anything i can do? I tried to log in but instead did a new account with the email i used before

Windows für Zuhause | Andere | Sicherheit und Datenschutz
0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare

1 Antwort

Sortieren nach: Am hilfreichsten
  1. Darhyl Amizola 50,070 Zuverlässigkeitspunkte Unabhängiger Berater
    2025-10-12T23:22:34.5433333+00:00

    Hey there! Nice to meet you!

    The hacker was able to remove your account's primary email/security info email and replace it with the hacker's email, which is why you were able to create a new Microsoft account using your primary email.

    Unfortunately, the only way to recover a hacked account is through the official Microsoft troubleshooter guide:

    https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/how-to-recover-a-hacked-or-compromised-microsoft-account-24ca907d-bcdf-a44b-4656-47f0cd89c245

    If the account recovery web form doesn't work, and since the email address has been replaced by the hacker, I'm afraid there is no other working method to recover the Microsoft account, and Microsoft Support cannot help either.

    Thank you for your kindness and understanding.

    Best regards,

    Darhyl

    War diese Antwort hilfreich?

    0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare

Ihre Antwort

Antworten können von Fragestellenden als „Angenommen“ und von Moderierenden als „Empfohlen“ gekennzeichnet werden, wodurch Benutzende wissen, dass diese Antwort das Problem des Fragestellenden gelöst hat.