How can I permanently display a tab bar at the top of the Edge browser for Android?

Daniel Nema 20 Zuverlässigkeitspunkte
2025-09-16T08:18:48.0933333+00:00

How can I permanently display a tab bar at the top of the Edge browser for Android?

Hello, I use the Edge browser on my Android smartphone. Why don't I have the option to see a tab bar at the top, as has long been standard in other browsers? I have to click the square at the bottom every time to get an overview of all the tabs, which is very annoying.

Please help me.

Microsoft Edge | Registerkarten, Adressleiste und Suche | Android
0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare

Antwort, die vom Frageautor angenommen wurde
SD - IA 180.3K Zuverlässigkeitspunkte Unabhängiger Berater
2025-09-18T08:47:07.2566667+00:00

War diese Antwort hilfreich?

Eine Person fand diese Antwort hilfreich.

2 zusätzliche Antworten

Sortieren nach: Am hilfreichsten
  1. SD - IA 180.3K Zuverlässigkeitspunkte Unabhängiger Berater
    2025-09-16T13:50:56.7066667+00:00

    Thanks for the reply. Finding the help and feedback is tricky.

    Click the three lines hamburger menu.

    Select All menu, typically at the end.

    Find the Help and feedback button.

    I hope you find this information useful. If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to reach out. Otherwise, please take a moment to accept the answer. Wishing you good luck!

    War diese Antwort hilfreich?


  2. SD - IA 180.3K Zuverlässigkeitspunkte Unabhängiger Berater
    2025-09-16T08:54:57.3133333+00:00

    Hi Daniel,

    I'm Sumit, here to help with your query on the Microsoft Q&A forums.

    Apologies for any inconvenience you are experiencing. I am happy to help you today.

    I am afraid Chromium browsers are designed like that - where you have to click the button to access the tabs, as far as Chrome, Brave and Edge are concerned. This is probably because the Phones are in a portrait format, where the horizontal space is less. In the Chromium, it is designed like that.

    Nevertheless, could you please take a moment to send your thoughts to Microsoft? Please use the Help and feedback option in Edge for the same.

    I hope you find this information useful. If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to reach out. Otherwise, please take a moment to accept the answer. Wishing you good luck!

    War diese Antwort hilfreich?


Ihre Antwort

Antworten können von Fragestellenden als „Angenommen“ und von Moderierenden als „Empfohlen“ gekennzeichnet werden, wodurch Benutzende wissen, dass diese Antwort das Problem des Fragestellenden gelöst hat.