"There was a problem with onedrive sync and we apologize..."

gernophil 10 Zuverlässigkeitspunkte
2025-09-11T08:02:49.61+00:00

I just started my Mac and the attached windows appears. I don't even have OneDrive in the auto start. I restarted my Mac three times already, but it keeps reappearing at startup and also after I click restart. Does any one else have this issue. Might it be related to yesterdays update? I am using OneDrive for Business and Personal so I don't know, which is causing the error.Bildschirmfoto 2025-09-11 um 09.41.40

Microsoft 365 und Office | OneDrive | Andere | MacOS
0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare

1 Antwort

Sortieren nach: Am hilfreichsten
  1. Obyziotta E 1,265 Zuverlässigkeitspunkte Externe Microsoft-Mitarbeiter Moderator
    2025-09-11T08:55:09.34+00:00

    Hello there,

    Thank you for reaching out to Microsoft Support forum.

    I can understand you’re seeing a persistent OneDrive sync error on your Mac at startup, even though you haven’t set OneDrive to auto-launch. I can relate the inconveniences this may have caused, not to worry, I will do my best to help.

    **What’s Likely Happening:

    **Auto-launch override: Even if OneDrive isn’t in your login items, updates can sometimes force it to launch at startup.

    Corrupted cache or credentials: OneDrive may be trying to sync but failing due to outdated or corrupted login data.

    Dual account confusion: Having both Business and Personal accounts can sometimes cause sync conflicts, especially if both are trying to connect simultaneously.

    Update bugs: A recent update may have introduced a glitch that triggers the sync error window repeatedly.

    Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you troubleshoot:

    1. Unlink OneDrive from your Mac:

    Click the OneDrive cloud icon in the menu bar.

    Go to Help & Settings > Preferences > Account tab.

    Select Unlink this Mac

    1. Clear cached credentials:

    Open Keychain Access via Spotlight.

    Search for “OneDrive” and delete any cached credentials

    1. Re-sign into OneDrive:

    Open OneDrive again via Spotlight.

    Sign in and choose “Use this folder” when prompted.

    4.Check for updates:

    Make sure you’re running the latest version of OneDrive. Updates often contain bug fixes.

    1. Disable auto-launch (again):

    Go to System Settings > Users & Groups > Login Items.

    Remove OneDrive if it’s listed.

    I hope these information works!

    Please do not hesitate to contact again If you need further assistance.

    Best Regards,
    Obyziotta / Microsoft Q&A Support Moderator

    War diese Antwort hilfreich?


Ihre Antwort

Antworten können von Fragestellenden als „Angenommen“ und von Moderierenden als „Empfohlen“ gekennzeichnet werden, wodurch Benutzende wissen, dass diese Antwort das Problem des Fragestellenden gelöst hat.