How to delete "Sharepoint" School Account from PC (Win10)

Anonym
2025-06-01T15:25:27+00:00

Hello everyone,

I had a school/university account connected to my personal computer, but the account has now been disabled.

I have removed the account from Windows, but every time I reboot the PC, a pop-up with an Sharepoint icon in a folder appears asking me if I want to sign in to my account. Clicking on this opens a OneDrive window where I can enter my password. I can't do anything else.

What can I do?

Microsoft 365 und Office | OneDrive | Andere | Windows

Gesperrte Frage. Diese Frage wurde aus der Microsoft-Support-Community migriert. Sie können darüber abstimmen, ob sie hilfreich ist, aber Sie können keine Kommentare oder Antworten hinzufügen oder der Frage folgen.

0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare

1 Antwort

Sortieren nach: Am hilfreichsten
  1. EmilyS726 269.8K Zuverlässigkeitspunkte Unabhängiger Berater
    2025-06-01T16:44:56+00:00

    Hello.

    Have you removed it from settings - accounts - access work or school?

    If so,Go to control panel- Credential Manager - windows credentials tab, remove the OneDrive credential.

    Go to Registry Editor, then please locate to

    Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\OneDrive,

    and delete all registry in it.

    If the steps do not work, I suggest you delete the folders as below. Hold down windows and R keys, copy and paste the following one at a time to open the folder.

    %LOCALAPPDATA%\OneDrive\cache\qmlcache

    %LOCALAPPDATA%l\Microsoft\OneDrive\settings

    %LOCALAPPDATA%\Microsoft\OneAuth

    War diese Antwort hilfreich?

    0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare