 in Excel with a Gantt chart layout. The Excel file is in German, but I hope someone can still help me.
Here’s the situation:
- I have start and end dates in columns D and E.
- Task status (“Nicht begonnen”, “In Abklärung”, “Erledigt”) is in column F.
- The Gantt bars (from G7:BF21) are currently generated with the formula:
=UND(NICHT(ISTLEER(D7));(G$6-WOCHENTAG(G$6;2)+7)>=(D7-WOCHENTAG(D7;2)+7);(G$6-WOCHENTAG(G$6;2)+7)<=(E7-WOCHENTAG(E7;2)+7))
What I want to achieve:
- I want the Gantt bars to change color based on the task status.
- For example:
- “Nicht begonnen” → Red
- “In Abklärung” → Yellow
- “Erledigt” → Green
I have tried several approaches (including combining the bar formula with the status check using UND()), but it doesn’t seem to work properly.
Either the bars disappear or all bars are the same color.
I will attach the Excel file. (edit: i cannot upload the Excel File, but a Screenshot is attached)
Any help or suggestion would be highly appreciated!
Thanks in advance,
Roland :)