Eine Familie von Microsoft-Präsentationsgrafikprodukten, die Tools zum Erstellen von Präsentationen und Hinzufügen von Grafikeffekten wie Multimediaobjekten und Spezialeffekten mit Text bieten.
Dear Luci_710,
Greetings!! Good day and thank you for your post in our forum.
Per description that you have provided to us in the post, you encrypted your university email address as private and now you are not able to access the file shared by your professor or classmate, is my understanding is correct?
As the description is vague, I am looking for more information:
- Could you provide me the screenshot of the error message? (Please remember to remove any confidential information while providing screenshots)
- Also provide us on how did you encrypted your university email address to private?
- You mentioned “Private”, are you using two different email addresses. Suppose 1 from university and 1 from @outlook.com/@gmail.com?
I am asking these questions to fully understand your issue so that I can provide you with the correct information and resolution.
I appreciate your cooperation, understanding and valuable time.