Ein webbasiertes Tool in Microsoft 365, das es Nutzern ermöglicht, schnell Umfragen, Quiz, Abstimmungen und Feedbackformulare zu erstellen.
Dear Katja Thanks for using Microsoft products and posting in the community. We understand that you are experiencing an error with the form and I would like some additional information in order to better assist you with this issue:
- Can you tell me which action is being performed that is giving this error code? For example, is the problem encountered when filling out a form, submitting a form, or when using a specific feature?
- Can you provide more details about the issue? For example, when exactly did the error occur, how often did it occur, and are there specific steps that can be taken to reproduce the error.
- If possible, could you take a screenshot of the error message and send it to us? This will help us to localize the problem faster.
In addition, I need to confirm if the account you are using is a personal account or a company account? This way we can provide a more accurate solution based on your account type.
As I don't know your specific situation yet, please share the above information with me so that I can better assist you! Again, I apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience and cooperation.Best Regards,Maxine | Microsoft Community Support Specialist