Eine Microsoft-Produktfamilie, mit der Benutzer Notizen elektronisch erfassen, organisieren und wiederverwenden können.
Hello Eddy,
Thank you for replying to me so quickly. I tried manually adjusting the scrollbars, but unfortunately, the flickering is still there. Even if your solution worked, it would mean that I would have to manually adjust the scrollbars each time using the touchpad (I don't have a mouse for my Surface). After that, I would have to fold my Surface back into writing position to write comfortably, and every time I run out of space, I would have to repeat this process. I think everyone at school would look at me strangely if I had to fold and unfold my Surface every two minutes.
As you suggested, I posted feedback on this issue in the feedback channel. However, I have also seen similar feedback from other users that has been there for months without any response. I hope this issue will be resolved soon, though I doubt I can wait for months. Although I enjoy using Microsoft products, it seems I may need to find an alternative to OneNote.
Thank you again for your help. Here is the link to the feedback: https://feedbackportal.microsoft.com/feedback/idea/b4bacb5e-1671-ef11-a4e7-6045bdb238dc
Best regards,
Yigit Vardar