Ein Microsoft-Dienst für Dateihosting- und -synchronisierung
Dear Burri Fabienne HSLU DFK,
Greetings!! Good day and thank you for posting this in the forum.
Per description, you want to install OneDrive on your Mac but receiving the message that you cannot install "Microsoft OneDrive" in this location.
In such scenario, I would like to recommend checking these following steps:
- Please ensure that you have enough disk space where you are planning to install the OneDrive.
- Please ensure that you are trying to install the OneDrive in Application folder.
- Please make sure you have the necessary permissions to install applications on your Mac. You might need to enter your administrator password during the installation process.
- Please remove the previous installations of OneDrive, make sure to remove them completely. This includes deleting any OneDrive-related files in the library folder. You can find these files in ~/Library/Containers and ~/Library/Application Support.
I would also like to ask your current version of Mac OS and the OneDrive version that you are trying to install. Moreover, could you also provide the full error message and screenshot so that we can narrow down the issue? (Please remember to remove any confidential information while providing screenshots)
I am asking some question, because I could not find those information in your thread description to better understand your case. If you can share above requested information.
Please note that my first response may not resolve your current situation immediately. But, with your help and more detailed information, we can work together to find a specific guidance for your current query.
I appreciate your cooperation and understanding and your valuable time.