OneNote: different position of content in the browser and Android app

Anonym
2024-03-02T12:14:53+00:00

I add pictures to my notebooks in OneNote and mark elements in the pictures with the pen.

In the Android app, where I write with the pen, everything looks correct. As soon as I open the notebook in the browser, all the elements that I have drawn with the pen are moved and therefore in the wrong position.

Is this a known problem? Unfortunately, it currently makes it impossible for me to use OneNote the way I would like to.

Thanks in advance!

With kind regards

Microsoft 365 und Office | OneNote | Für das Bildungswesen | Android

Gesperrte Frage. Diese Frage wurde aus der Microsoft-Support-Community migriert. Sie können darüber abstimmen, ob sie hilfreich ist, aber Sie können keine Kommentare oder Antworten hinzufügen oder der Frage folgen.

0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare

1 Antwort

Sortieren nach: Neueste
  1. Anonym
    2024-03-02T15:05:22+00:00

    EDIT:

    I have just found out that the problem arises when several images are inserted one below the other in the same text field.

    The larger the text field becomes, the larger the positioning error becomes.

    I work around this for the time being by creating a separate text field for each image, but I still hope to find a solution to the problem.

    War diese Antwort hilfreich?

    0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare