Verwenden von Outlook für iOS in Geschäftsumgebungen für E-Mails und Planung
Dear Janine Beyer,
Welcome to Microsoft Community.
According to your description, you often receive mail from Postmaster in the spam folder, showing that the recipient's mailbox is full and currently unable to receive emails. Don't worry, I am always on your side, you can try my suggestions below to check your account settings, I hope my suggestions can help you.
The first thing I want to explain to you is that if you have mail forwarding turned on or set up the related mail forwarding rules to forward your mail to an email account with a full inbox, you may receive mail from Postmaster, you can try the following steps to check your account settings.
- Log in to Outlook Web.
- Click the gear icon in the top right corner to enter email settings.
- Go to Mail > Forwarding and check if forwarding is enabled.
- Go to Mail > Rules and check if there are any forwarding rules set up.
If you find any forwarding actions that you did not set up, disable them. Additionally, if your account settings have been changed without your knowledge, it is likely that your account has been hacked. I recommend that you immediately change your password and check for any sensitive information in your account. You can refer to this support website. So stellen Sie ein gehacktes oder manipuliertes Microsoft-Konto wieder her - Microsoft-Support
I hope this information was helpful. If you have any questions, please let me know, I will be happy to help you further.
Have a good day.
Best regards
Jim - MSFT | Microsoft Community Support Specialist