Zusätzliche team- und kanalbezogene Funktionen und Probleme in Microsoft Teams for Business
Dear LG,
Good day!!
Apologies for the inconvenience caused and please don’t worry, let’s work together on your concern and move towards a resolution path.
I understand your concern and I would like to convey that I have tested the behavior at my end by adding the News Connector in the Channel of the Team in Microsoft Teams, where I am able to view the cover photo of the News Posts published in the connector added without any issue.
Since it was working normally previously at your end, I would like to confirm whether the same problem happens when you access the Microsoft Teams in the InPrivate or Incognito window of the browser.
If the same problem happens, we are sorry and I believe the problem should be further investigated by the related development team via collecting HAR logs because there is not any related service incident reported at the Microsoft Service Health dashboard.
I do feel regret for not resolving the problem and redirecting you to the related development team but the fix to your concern can be find out through the HAR logs and suggest you raise a support ticket from the Office 365 admin center, where the related team will investigate the problem further by collecting the HAR logs.
Reference: Get support - Microsoft 365 admin | Microsoft Learn
Note: To create a support ticket, you need to have admin privileges and if you aren’t admin of your Office 365 organization, please contact the admin of creating a new ticket. How do I find my Microsoft 365 admin? - Microsoft Support
Appreciate your patience and understanding. Have a great day!!
Best Regards,
Sophia