Windows CE vs Windows 10 - Net use (Error 53) everything seems ok but not

Anonym
2022-07-27T10:01:55+00:00

Hi Forum,

looking for help, I try now for days and this drives me crazy... after I read tons of "solves".

We have a Machine with Windows CE, connected to our domainnetwork (DNS register seem good: machine.domain.tld) and received an IP, Gateway, DNS.

Internet work, ping to the PC(s) work (ping pc AND ping pc.domain.tld works!)

than

we have a PC with Windows 10 on it:

SMB1 is active; Client for networks and sharing is enabled in NIC interface.

Have set on the PC in the secpol.msc => only NTLM answers

Information: this Windows 10 is hardened by BSI GPO (after apply nothing works so far :()

Since I don't know exactly what was changed (yea, this was a mistake ...) but after the policy apply, the connections has gone.

Im trying for days now, to set the Registy back without success. Somehow other machines (Win XP) can connect, it asking for credentials.

Firewall is off.

NetBios is on.

If I use "net use Host \PC\share I get an error 53 on the machine.

On the machine/owner is set to username, password and domain

PC is in domain.

What can I do?

The machine can ping all devices in the network but tells me 53 if I want to map a share.

Is there something I can read on the PC inside the eventvwr? I don't see any connections (smb audit is on).

Do I have to change something on the 2 DCs?

Please, help me. How can I fix this? Can you tell me all depencies about SMB Sharing?

I can mount the share on a other Win10 without any problems, even is we are in a other VLAN.

I really appreciate any help and I will support as much as I can with Screenshots or requested doings.

Sorry for my bad english. Let me know, if I forget something.

Thank you very very much.

Best regards,

pixl

![PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> Get-WindowsOptionalFeature -Online -FeatureName SMB1Protocol 

FeatureName      : SMB1Protocol 

DisplayName      : Unterstützung für die SMB 1.0/CIFS-Dateifreigabe 

Description      : Unterstützung für das SMB 1.0/CIFS-Protokoll zur Dateifreigabe und das Computerbrowserprotokoll. 

RestartRequired  : Possible 

State            : Enabled 

CustomProperties : 

                   ServerComponent\Description : Unterstützung für das SMB 1.0/CIFS-Protokoll zur Dateifreigabe und 

                   das Computerbrowserprotokoll. 

                   ServerComponent\DisplayName : Unterstützung für die SMB 1.0/CIFS-Dateifreigabe 

                   ServerComponent\Id : 487 

                   ServerComponent\Type : Feature 

                   ServerComponent\UniqueName : FS-SMB1 

                   ServerComponent\Deploys\Update\Name : SMB1Protocol][2] 

PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> Get-SmbServerConfiguration | Select EnableSMB1Protocol 

EnableSMB1Protocol 

------------------ 

              True 

PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> Get-SmbServerConfiguration | Select EnableSMB2Protocol 

EnableSMB2Protocol 

------------------ 

              True 

EnableAuthenticateUserSharing : 1 

NullSessionPipes              : {} 

ServiceDll                    : C:\WINDOWS\system32\srvsvc.dll 

ServiceDllUnloadOnStop        : 1![225221-lanmanserver.png][3] 

EnableForcedLogoff            : 0 

EnableSecuritySignature       : 1 

RequireSecuritySignature      : 0 

RestrictNullSessAccess        : 0 

SrvComment                    : 

SMB1                          : 1 

autodisconnect                : 4294967295 

nullsessionshares             : {} 

smbservernamehardeninglevel   : 0 

AuditSmb1Access               : 1 

DisableMultiChannel           : 0 

SMB2                          : 1 

RejectUnencryptedAccess       : 0 

Guid                          : {147, 167, 223, 198...} 

PSPath                        : Microsoft.PowerShell.Core\Registry::HKEY\_LOCAL\_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Service 

                                s\LanmanServer\Parameters 

PSParentPath                  : Microsoft.PowerShell.Core\Registry::HKEY\_LOCAL\_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Service 

                                s\LanmanServer 

PSChildName                   : Parameters 

PSProvider                    : Microsoft.PowerShell.Core\Registry 

PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> sc.exe qc lanmanworkstation 

[SC] QueryServiceConfig ERFOLG 

SERVICE\_NAME: lanmanworkstation 

        TYPE               : 20  WIN32\_SHARE\_PROCESS 

        START\_TYPE         : 2   AUTO\_START 

        ERROR\_CONTROL      : 1   NORMAL 

        BINARY\_PATH\_NAME   : C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe -k NetworkService -p 

        LOAD\_ORDER\_GROUP   : NetworkProvider 

        TAG                : 0 

        DISPLAY\_NAME       : Arbeitsstationsdienst 

        DEPENDENCIES       : bowser 

                           : mrxsmb10 

                           : mrxsmb20 

                           : nsi 

        SERVICE\_START\_NAME : NT AUTHORITY\NetworkService 

Windows für Zuhause | Andere | Internet und Konnektivität

Gesperrte Frage. Diese Frage wurde aus der Microsoft-Support-Community migriert. Sie können darüber abstimmen, ob sie hilfreich ist, aber Sie können keine Kommentare oder Antworten hinzufügen oder der Frage folgen.

0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare
Antwort, die vom Frageautor angenommen wurde
Anonym
2022-07-27T10:24:32+00:00

Hallo,

Für Server, Domänen, ADs etc., wende dich bitte an das Technet Forum von MS. Hier tummeln sich die Endanwender/Homeuser.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/de-de/home

War diese Antwort hilfreich?

0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare

1 zusätzliche Antwort

Sortieren nach: Älteste
  1. Anonym
    2022-07-27T11:05:32+00:00

    Hallo Richi50,

    ups! Ich danke Dir.

    War diese Antwort hilfreich?

    0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare