I absolutely empathize with you, Chris! The support for the Surface Duo 2 will be discontinued in October 2024. This marks the second time that Microsoft has left me hanging in the smartphone arena. My initial love affair was with the Nokia Lumia 925, followed by the era of Windows 10 Mobile and the incredible Lumia 950 XL (the best smartphone I ever had). Then came the demise of W10Mobile, and my hopes soared when the Surface Duo arrived. Despite the hardware and Android operating system being somewhat of a debacle, the unique form factor compensated for many shortcomings. And now, here we are: Microsoft has once again left its smartphone fans out in the cold. Their corporate policy, which I find utterly incomprehensible, seems to place little value on (their most) loyal customers.
Surface Duo 2 Stop development 😢🥹😿- No No No
Please microsoft not again 🥹
I've read that my brilliant surface duo 2 is no longer being developed 😢
Making another great device disappear again???
I already had this once with the Micorsoft Band and a sound system. Both really good systems that would of course have deserved further development and would have established themselves on the market in the medium term (in my opinion).
So please develop the duo further. Offer an update to Andoid 13 - optimize the camera ...
Surface | Surface Duo | Installieren und Aktualisieren
Gesperrte Frage. Diese Frage wurde aus der Microsoft-Support-Community migriert. Sie können darüber abstimmen, ob sie hilfreich ist, aber Sie können keine Kommentare oder Antworten hinzufügen oder der Frage folgen.