Surface studio 2 als zusätzlichen Monitor

Anonym
2019-07-04T04:21:10+00:00

Hallo community, 

Ich bekomme demnächst ein surface studio 2 als Arbeitsgerät. Im Moment nutze ich ausschließlich ein mobile Gerät mit docking station auf 2 externe Monitor. 

Frage, kann ich anstelle der 2 Monitore den monitor des surfaces studios über den Displayport/usb-c anschließen? 

Danke schonmal im voraus für Antworten! ��

Surface | Surface Studio | Anzeige und Bildschirm

Gesperrte Frage. Diese Frage wurde aus der Microsoft-Support-Community migriert. Sie können darüber abstimmen, ob sie hilfreich ist, aber Sie können keine Kommentare oder Antworten hinzufügen oder der Frage folgen.

0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare

1 Antwort

Sortieren nach: Am hilfreichsten
  1. Anonym
    2019-07-04T06:31:26+00:00

    Google translate says ..

    "

    Hello community, I will soon get a surface studio 2 as a working device. At the moment I only use a mobile device with docking station on 2 external monitors. Question, can I connect the monitor of the surfaces studios over the Displayport / usb-c instead of the 2 monitors? Thanks in advance for answers

    "

    I say.

    Do you want to extend the Surface Studio 2 display to the 2 external monitors? (yes you can in display options) or do you want to use the surface studio display as a monitor for another system? (no you cannot). Google translate doesn't always do a good job.

    **Edit**

    I am not sure you can use 2 external monitors, if you can you will need something like this. Disclaimer, I don't know how well it works because Studio only has a 4 or 8 (not 16) lane PCIexpress USBC not a full thunderbolt USBc (no daisy chaining monitors).

    https://www.amazon.co.uk/StarTech-com-USB-C-DisplayPort-Monitor-Adapter-Black/dp/B01KIMP28Y

    War diese Antwort hilfreich?

    3 Personen fanden diese Antwort hilfreich.
    0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare